Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mermaid Finished (really this time)

Ok, This is really the final. I'm glad that I went back and changed it up a bit. I made the lights go the opposite direction as to not shadow the most of the features with the lighting going the other way. And fixed the shadows as well as thinned out the water fx. to have a bit more contrast.
And yes, Chatree... I fixed her boooobie (this time).

I'll be working on next is going to be a logo for this said friends boyfriends painting company, plus a few more misc paintings as well as finishing up some of the ones I started in previous posts, I also want to get started on the storyboards for a new animation that I want to get going on. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

M. Dinardi said...

Nice changes. Really show cases her pose, having the light on her face.
Looking for some ambiguous land mass forms in the BG near the bottom maybe? A school of tiny fishys (make your own brush) swimming in the distance behind her upper body?