Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jump Kick

Here is a little something I've been working on recently. Just about finished with this part, I still need to touch up the end of the clip with the smoothing into the final pose, and I am going to have another character receiving the blow from the kick. The beginning pose is the default pose the character is in when you download it, so I thought I'd play off that with the kick and return back to that pose. ( transforms can be zeroed out to get the T pose )

So far its been a nice rig to work with, it feels like the rig was built for action work.
I'll post more when I get some work done on the other character.


2 comments:

Jacob said...

That's pretty sweet Gar-Bear! Really well done...
Looks like something Ben would freak out about too! lol

Jacob said...

Where's the blogs Gar-Bear? Whatcha been up to?