Sunday, September 9, 2007

Camping Gallery

click the thumbnail to go to the gallery



Well folks, here are the pics from my camping adventure a couple weeks ago. Basically its chronological order. It started off at the state park "Roper Lake" at the base of Mt. Graham Thurs. night, and then up the mountain to "Riggs Lake" Fri. then back down to "Roper Lake" Sat, due to the intense lightning going on that night on the mountain.
I still had a great time up there. The rest of the weekend was great as well. Good time visiting my brother and sisters. The photos at the end of the Show of the Jeep is my new ride. My brother, who now works in Flagstaff selling cars ran my info and hooked me up... For which I am very thankful... The explorer was on its way out, and I have been wanting to get a Jeep for a very long time. "WhooHOoo!!!"
I have started the semester teaching two 3D classes, which is great, I'll post more on that another time. All of this is going on was taking up alot of time, hence the delay in posting. :D

Well, more later... enjoy.

No comments: