Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's been a while.

Well everyone, I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted last. To my surprise when I stumbled by my own blog, the date for the last post was way back in May. Well, I am not going to make any excuses... I have been working doing the teaching and when I have a free moment, I indulge in a good video game. I have been scratching away only a bit at the sketch book or modeling some 3D objects. And when I tell myself I need to get out the sketch book or open up a 3D file to finish, I instead without thinking, find myself clicking on that game icon to further my progress onto the next level. Gaming is my weakness, I admit it. Sure some may say just uninstall it so the temptation is not there, but I just can't do it. I need to learn that if I am going to spend 3 hours on a game then I need to spend 6 on some art work.

Any suggestions are welcome, excluding uninstall. :P

I would like to find the happy medium. I do have some art work that I will post this weekend, I have not been a complete slacker. :D

1 comment:

M. Dinardi said...

Looking forward to your posts!
Welcome back. Remember Illustration Fridays, pop out something in an hour then you can game with out guilt! (GWOG)